War Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Zone

A forum dedicated to the discussion of gamer culture and related topics!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which base class is the best?

Go down 
+2
Deminishment
Belkar
6 posters

Best Class
Barbarian
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bard
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap13%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Cleric
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap13%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Druid
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap25%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Fighter
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monk
 0% [ 0 ]
Paladin
 0% [ 0 ]
Ranger
 0% [ 0 ]
Rogue
 13% [ 1 ]
Spell caster (Wizard-Sorcerer)
Which base class is the best? I_vote_lcap38%Which base class is the best? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Belkar
Peasant
Belkar

Which base class is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Which one will you choose?
Back to top Go down
Deminishment
ADMIN
Deminishment

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Druids because we all know they are the best!
Back to top Go down
https://warzone.forumotion.net
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Clerics, it is a well known fact that clerics pwn face.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

What do you mean. Wizards and sorcerers are amazing with fireballs
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Implode. Wail of the Banshee.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Wail of the banshee can be cast by wizards.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 pm

But costs money to learn
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Only if you did not chose to learn it in the first place
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Cerics get most of their spells sooner than wizards do. The also do their job better. Example:A wizard specialized in necromancy for the most part sucks and can barely manage to summon a few zombie at any one time, while a cleric with the undeath and deathbound domains is followed by a legion of the walking dead where ever he goes.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Not true. Evil or Very Mad
Wizards get 9th level spell earlier then clerics. study
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Animate dead is a 3rd level spell for clerics. It's a 4th level spell for wizards. It is like this for most spells that are shared between the classes. And wail of the banshee is a 9th level spell for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Archon
BANNED
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Wizards destroy all.
Back to top Go down
THE ORACLE
Reincarnated Slave

PostSubject: BARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

we all know that bards are the superior spellcaster especially when it comes to roleplaying they get pretty much all the skills as class skills. In pathfinder when bards reach level ten they get every single skill available to them they can thus be good at any situation and so what if there not amazing at combat they give their buddies the best bounuses and in fourth edition bards are the best leader class ever there are soooo amazing in fourth its not even funny but in 3.5 they're even better they can light all their allieses weapons on fire freaking fire! a.k.a anti troll they can make any animate object dance hysterically they can make you slap your self for awhile so they make the best musical/comedy musicals ever. i state my case if you have somthing to type against me your legs will start moving against your will and your hand will start slapping you randomly. this text is so long it must have taken you at least 30 seconds to read have fun with that info.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 pm

THE ORACLE wrote:
we all know that bards are the superior spellcaster especially when it comes to roleplaying they get pretty much all the skills as class skills. In pathfinder when bards reach level ten they get every single skill available to them they can thus be good at any situation and so what if there not amazing at combat they give their buddies the best bounuses and in fourth edition bards are the best leader class ever there are soooo amazing in fourth its not even funny but in 3.5 they're even better they can light all their allieses weapons on fire freaking fire! a.k.a anti troll they can make any animate object dance hysterically they can make you slap your self for awhile so they make the best musical/comedy musicals ever. i state my case if you have somthing to type against me your legs will start moving against your will and your hand will start slapping you randomly. this text is so long it must have taken you at least 30 seconds to read have fun with that info.
This makes no sense. Bards are underpowered.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

THE ORACLE wrote:

I can't attack or do anything worth while so I'm just gonna sing and make everybody else slightly better. Even though the bonuses I produce are so minuscule and pointless that they don't make a difference so in the end I am just a waste of loot and experience.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Nazar wrote:
THE ORACLE wrote:

I can't attack or do anything worth while so I'm just gonna sing and make everybody else slightly better. Even though the bonuses I produce are so minuscule and pointless that they don't make a difference so in the end I am just a waste of loot and experience.
This is beautiful. Yet the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which base class is the best?   Which base class is the best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which base class is the best?
Page 1 of 1