War Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Zone

A forum dedicated to the discussion of gamer culture and related topics!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon News. Black and White set!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

Pokemon News. Black and White set! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Pokemon News. Black and White set! B&W-Booster-Packs_3

An exciting new Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion has arrived! With the Pokémon TCG: Black & White expansion, you can discover a legion of over 70 never-before-seen Pokémon from the newly explored Unova region, including new starter Pokémon Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, as well as powerful new Pokémon like Zoroark, Galvantula, Reuniclus, plus many more! The new Pokémon TCG: Black & White expansion comes battle-ready with over 110 cards, including the Legendary Reshiram and Zekrom, both featuring never-before-seen art that covers the entire card! Best of all, only Pokémon from the Unova region appear in the expansion! Enter a bigger Pokémon world with Pokémon TCG: Black & White!

Three Pokémon TCG: Black & White theme decks arrive at major retail stores nationwide April 6. Each theme deck- Green Tornado, Red Frenzy, and Blue Assault-will include a special code to unlock an identical digital deck for play in the recently announced Pokémon TCGO: Trainer Challenge online game! Use any of the three brand-new Pokémon TCG: Black & White theme decks to battle against fourteen virtual TCG players in three exciting Leagues. Pokémon TCGO: Trainer Challenge launches in April at www.pokemontcg.com.

The Pokémon TCG: Black & White expansion 10-card booster packs arrive at major retail stores nationwide April 25. The four boosters feature brand-new Pokémon on their packaging-Reshiram, Zekrom, Zoroark and, Zebstrika-with each booster pack including one guaranteed parallel foil card!

Features of the new Pokémon TCG: Black & White expansion:

* Over 70 never-before-seen Pokémon from the brand-new Unova region
* New card frame expands the image of the Pokémon on each card
* Reshiram and Zekrom cards feature a unique foil, and for the first time are given a "full art" treatment covering the entire card
* Three new theme decks-Green Tornado, Red Frenzy, and Blue Assault-include a special code to unlock an identical digital deck ready for battle in Pokémon TCGO: Trainer Challenge online game

Back to top Go down
https://warzone.forumotion.net
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm

This looks so high tech. The ones I have are from Fire red.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Steve the Lantern Archon wrote:
This looks so high tech. The ones I have are from Fire red.

Yeah they update all the time, plus whenever a new game comes out and whenever a new season of the show comes out, they have to keep adding stuff so there is a lot of new stuff coming out all the time.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 am

But you will still use my stuff.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 am

Steve the Lantern Archon wrote:
But you will still use my stuff.

Of course. Some of it however has been removed from the game for being from old sets and rule systems but most of it is still good. Many thanks for the cards by the way
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 am

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked Avatar
Merchant
The Wicked Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am

the new card layout is sick i saw it today. awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon News. Black and White set!   Pokemon News. Black and White set! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon News. Black and White set!
Page 1 of 1