War Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Zone

A forum dedicated to the discussion of gamer culture and related topics!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!

Go down 
2 posters

What gameboy pokemon game was the best/ your favourite?
Pokémon Red, Green, or Blue
Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon Gold, Silver or Crystal
Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Pokémon FireRed, Leaf Green or Emerald
Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Pokémon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon Black and White
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon sucks!!!!!
 20% [ 1 ]
WTF is a "Pokemon?"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 am

POLL FOR FUN

So Pokemon Black and White version comes out on March 6th. I've always been a fan of Pokemon Gameboy Games. I have no idea if this one is going to be any good but it looks good so far. It's also coming out really close to when the 3DS comes out. If I had $250 I would go and pick one up in a heart beat. I don't know about you guys but I have always been a fan of Nintendo's hand held systems. They're quality man. I still have my GameBoy color and my GameBoy advanced SP. I'm seriously contemiplating aquiring one and getting pokemon Black or White. The only thing I;m not sure about is the fact that they changed the gameplay style. It's not quite the same as the originals.
Anywho....
TRAILER

Back to top Go down
https://warzone.forumotion.net
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

The Fire red leaf green is automatically the best.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Steve the Lantern Archon wrote:
The Fire red leaf green is automatically the best.

I love Fire red. I just dug it out of my closet recently and was like YES! I shall play through this again!
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

And it is a well known fact that fire red is better then leaf green.
Back to top Go down
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Fox got this game on release day. I was with him and Deminishment, it looks really good. I would have gotten it but I'm waiting for the 3DS to come out first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!   Pokemon Black and White! With Poll! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White! With Poll!
Page 1 of 1