War Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Zone

A forum dedicated to the discussion of gamer culture and related topics!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. Empty
PostSubject: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. You wil now see in the top right corner of each post a + and -. + votes the post up and give the person reputation. - does the oposite. Do this only when you find the thing they posted benificial and interesting. If it is just plain annoying or spam do the oposite.

Also on the reputation note. You get reputation for posting, for adding friends and pretty much doing anything.
:aDSFGDSGD: Go for it :aDSFGDSGD:
Back to top Go down
https://warzone.forumotion.net
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
King of Phyrexia

PostSubject: Thanks! Button   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm

I almost forgot. I also added in the thanks button. It also adds to the receivers rep. Press this button when somebody posts something truly beneficial and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Great job :aDSFGDSGD:
Back to top Go down
Deminishment
ADMIN
Deminishment

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 am

I think we should get rid of this feature seeing as it is fairly buggy at the moment. Just my two cents though. Also Some people have a rep that is much to high or negative.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Rich Merchant

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 am

Fixed by Yeenoghu. Now there is pointS and reputation. Points are earned from posting. Some sections earn you more point than others and starting a new topic usually earns more than posting. And reputation changes when people vote on your posts and press the thanks button. (and when people have negative reputation it means they have been voted down to much and people don't pike what you hve to say.)
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 am

Why did every ones post count go down?
Back to top Go down
Deminishment
ADMIN
Deminishment

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

I went through all of the forum posts and deleted posts that were not constructive and posts that we didn'd need on here. Your welcome for spending 2 hours getting rid of all of the crap posts on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Evil.
Back to top Go down
Belkar
Peasant
Belkar

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 am

I'm guessing that last post was to Illustrate Deminishment's concern for there to be too many meaningless posts and to show what one of said meaningless posts looked like?
For the viewers benefit?
Back to top Go down
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
Steve the Lantern Archon

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm

You are correct in that statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.   I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have fully impleminted the reputation and vote button.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Zone :: The Repair Shop-
Jump to: